Deutsch Français English

Wood stoves with boiler function:

The products combine the charming warmth of a wood stove with the comfort and energy efficiency of modern heating technology. ORANIER offers wood stoves with a boiler function as an all-in system that can be connected to the heating system. Upon request it can be extended with a solar system. 

Wood stoves with a boiler function convince option in terms of heating efficiency and can reduce the operating costs of the standard heating system:

Up to 70% of the energy produced by wood combustion can be transferred to the heating system. The other 30% heats the room in which the wood stove is installed. All devices have a lifelong operation and meet the requirements of the 1.BImSchV which came into effect on the 22 March 2010. This certificate stands for very low emission rates. Wood stoves with a boiler function represent trendsetting and an environmentally friendly lifestyle.


more...

 

 

ORANIER Kaminofen mit Wärmetauscher

 

 

 

 

The wood stove with boiler function

he technology of wood stoves with boiler function allows the heat produced by the wood stove to spread, around the house.

 

It is based on a simple concept:


A part of the heat produced by combustion is branched off by the heat exchanger. The heated water is led to radiators around the house. Once cooled down, the water returns back to the oven and starts the cycle over again.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A perfect combination:


All wood stoves and wood stove sets of the Aqua-Series by ORANIER are able to support the central heating system of the entire household. Owing to the advanced technique it is possible to contribute 60%-70% of the heat into the water cycle of the heating system. The other 30%-40% heat the room in which the wood stove is installed.

ORANIER’s comprehensive technical support provides valuable data for planning your heating system. Additionally, the necessary accessories like AquaLoad-storage-charging-station, AquaControl-difference-controller and thermal discharge safety device, are provided by ORANIER. The installation of an energy storage tank of at least 300 liters is fundamental for the Aqua-System. When combined with a solar system, a larger storage tank would be required.

Information:
Operation without connection to the heating system is not possible and the connection must be completed by qualified personnel.

The combination of an ORANIER wood stove with boiler function and another heat generator based on regenerative energy, e.g. solar energy or heat pump, can be very interesting for people who want to live an environmentally-friendly lifestyle.
 



 

wasserführende-kaminofen-ratgeber

 

 

 

 

The guide book

The guide book provides information about wood stoves - and pellet stoves with boiler function.

For the first time there is a complete guideline to all content-related and practical questions, planning and installation of a heating system combined with wood stoves- or pellet stoves with boiler function.

The book includes important facts for qualified personnel and many interesting tips and application example for every user.
The standard reference for energy efficient heating with wood!

(only available in German)

 

 

 


Natural heat energy – the ecological heating supplement

waerme-der-natur-heiztechni-oranier



Please find the detailedprogram and background
information about heating ecologically.

more about natural heat energy >>

 

 

 

 

per page
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
Set Descending Direction
  1. ORANIER Kaminöfen mit Wasser-Wärmetauscher Polar Neo Aqua, Seidenweiß, Korpus Stahl Schwarz (Gusstür für Holzlegefach ist optional erhältlich)

    Wood stove Polar Neo Aqua with boiler function

    Standard scope of delivery:

    • Automatic control
    • Safe-locking-system
    • Height-adjustable feet
    • Standard external combustion air connection
    • Solid cast iron door / cast iron base
    Learn More
  2. ORANIER Kaminofen Arena Aqua – Stahl Schwarz, Abdeckplatte Speckstein

    Wood stove Arena Aqua with boiler function

    Standard scope of delivery:

    • ORANIER safe-locking-system
    • Air-flow handle
    • Solid cast iron base with rotating grid
    • Thermal discharge safety device (TAS)
    • Standard external combustion air connection
      (connecting pieces are preassembled and inclusive)
    Learn More
  3. ORANIER Kaminofen Polar Aqua – Speckstein, Korpus Stahl Gussgrau

    Wood stove Polar Aqua with boiler function

    Standard scope of delivery:

    • Stone cover plate combination with warming compartment
    • Heat up hatch
    • Thermal discharge safety device (TAS)
    • Air-flow handle
    • Standard external combustion air connection

    Learn More
  4. ORANIER Kaminofen Belt Aqua Panorama mit Wasser-Wärmetauscher – Stahl Gussgrau mit Speckstein-Einlage

    Wood stove Belt Aqua Panorama with boiler function

    Standard scope of delivery:

    • Soapstone paneling with heat storage compartment
    • Heat up hatch
    • Thermal discharge safety device (TAS)
    • Air-flow handle
    • Standard external combustion air connection

    Learn More
  5. ORANIER Rauchrohr mit Drosselklappe

    Smoke pipe with throttle valve

    Smoke pipe with throttle valve length 250 mm
    Learn More

  6. ORANIER AquaCover Teleskopabdeckung

    AquaCover telescopic cover

    If the wood stove is used with rear connection, the pipe can be covered with the telescopic cover. The rounded profile is able to adjust to the wood stove rear. The variable wall distance can be fitted by the telescopic plates.

    Learn More
  7. ORANIER Zubehör Rauchrohr: Farbe Gussgrau, Farbe Schwarz

    Smoke pipe

    Lengths: 150 mm, 250 mm, 500 mm, 1000 mm

    Learn More
  8. ORANIER Zubehör: Doppelwandfutter - Rohrstutzen 150 mm

    Double wall lining

    Pipe socket 150 mm Learn More
  9. ORANIER Zubehör: Rosette in verschiedenen Farben

    Rosette

    Width 50 mm

    Learn More
  10. Rohrbogen 0°-90° verstellbar, drei Farben zur Auswahl

    Pipe bend 0°-90° adjustable

    The Pipe bend is adjustable from 0°-90°.

    Learn More
  11. Zubehör Rauchrohrbogen 45° in den Farben Schwarz, Braun oder Gussgrau

    Pipe bend 45°

    Pipe bend 45° Learn More
  12. Zubehör Rohrbogen 90°, in den Farben Schwarz, Gussgrau und Braun

    Pipe bend 90°

    Pipe bend 90°

    Learn More
  13. Rauchrohrset Standard Inkl. Drosselklappe DWF und Rosette in Stahl Gussgrau, Schwarz und Braun lieferbar.

    Pipe set standard

    Pipe set Incl. throttle valve, double wall lining and rosette. Learn More
  14. Rauchrohrset mit glatt gezogenem Rohrbogen Inkl. Drosselklappe DWF und Rosette in Stahl Gussgrau, Schwarz und Braun lieferbar.

    Pipe set pulled

    Pipe set with flat pullet pipe bend. Incl. throttle valve, double wall lining and rosette. Learn More
  15. ORANIER Heiztechnik Zubehör: Durchführung Wand

    Wall duct

    Wall duct for external combustion air connection Learn More
  16. ORANIER Zubehör Heiztechnik: Durchführung Kamin

    Duct for stove

    Duct for stove for external combustion air connection, incl. shut-off valve.

    Learn More
per page
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
Set Descending Direction